Double Electric Wearable Breast Pump Hands Free Silent Portable Breastfeeding Pump Strong Suction Pain Free Milk Extractor 2 Modes & 9 Levels with LCD (24/21mm Flange)
- Wholesale Price:
Quantity Price1+ $99.962+ $89.963+ $84.97
- WEARABLE HANDS-FREE Breast Pump - No tube, no wire for the electric breast pump.This double electric breast pump hands free breast pump can be worn inside a standard nursing bra, so you can pump completely hands-free anytime, anywhere. This double wearable electric breast pump make it possible to pump at home, at work or on-the-go.It's more portable and easier for you to carry this silent breast pump when you are working or travelling.
- ◆SUPER SILENT: This double electric wearable breast pump hands free breast pump especially great for mums that have to go back to work! Rechargeable & Ultra-Quiet -make the electric breast pump super convenient to carry out and offer more help for working mothers!
- ◆NO-SPILL TECHNOLOGY: Prevents milk from flowing back or overflowing, sucking the milk and flow into the sealed container, no worry leaking problems.This double hands free breast pump electric wearable breast pump make it possible to pump at home, at work or on-the-go.It's more portable and easier for you to carry when you are working or travelling.
- ◆ADJUSTABLE SUCTION AND SMART MODE: This Electric wearable breast pump hands free breast pump has 2 modes and 9 intensity levels, Massage Mode-It is a very necessary step for milk circulation which helps you push the milk out of milk ducts and reduce the discomfort of breasts. .Breast Pumping Mode-imitate baby's real sucking.With LCD screen for easy operation, memory function and 30 minutes timed turn off in order to protect mom's breast. A full charge can be used 3-5 times of 180ml (6oz)
- ◆SAFE & EASY TO CLEAN: This electric wearable breast pump has wireless wearable breast pump accessories can detachable and clean them thoroughly. Ensuring that the baby drinks safe milk.Fits ALL breast sizes, Please note that the wearable breast pumps will auto shut off after 30 mins of work, just restart it. Come with 4 spill-proof cloth cover.Add this hands free breast pump to cart.You will enjoy it
Battery: 1200mAh rechargeable lithium battery
Charging time: 2 hours
Working time: 70 minutes
Size: 8cm X 5.5cm X 6cm
Size of Breast shield:24/21mm
breast pump, duckbill valve, shoulder strap adjustment buckle, sealing rings, USB cable, user manual
1. Wash hands before using milk pump to milk or treat breast milk. 2. The electric wearable hands free silent breast pump is hot with a hot towel before milking. Massage stimulates the areola to make the wearable breast pump completely clear. 3. Milking at your own pressure. Breasts or nipples should stop milking when they feel pain. 4. Just squeeze out the amount of eight points for milking (no more than 20 minutes) 5. Use a lidded container when storing breast milk 6. Remove breast milk that has been refrigerated for more than 72 hours (3 days) 7. Do not put refrigerated breast milk and fresh breast milk together. 8. Thaw the refrigerated breast milk or link the container to the warm milk for warm feeding. 9. After the defrosted breast milk is thawed, if the baby can not finish drinking after 24 hours, please do not repeat the refrigerated breast milk. Dispose of the remaining and disinfect the container.
For the new parents who are planning to bring their little one home, it may be difficult to decide between a manual or electric breast pump. The answer really depends on what your priorities are as a new parent. If you are a full-time parent, it will be much easier to fit electric wearable hands freefrom several different manufacturers into your routine. Babies take plenty of milk at first until they are weaned, and breast pump can be used until formula begins to taste more like mom's milk. The convenience of not having to lug around a big bulky baby carrier may be worth the investment.
On the other hand, if you're a parent who does not have the time to pump every day, then there is nothing wrong with choosing one of the manual pumps. There are advantages and disadvantages to both types, and some parents may find themselves happier overall with the combination of manual and electric pumps. It really just depends on how much time you have to devote to your baby's care.
Many parents choose to use electric pumps because they provide a much quicker delivery of baby milk. The ability to double pump milk immediately after nursing is a huge advantage over the older style of pumps that allow milk production to sit for a longer period of time. However, with some brands, double pumping can interfere with milk production, and a longer waiting period between feeds can mean that the baby isn't getting the milk he or she needs to grow and become satisfied.